Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Still here!

It’s been a long time since I’ve blogged! I didn’t anticipate stopping, but can you believe how busy life can be with an active preschooler and a newborn?

It’s been so long since I’ve last posted, that I wasn’t sure if I would continue the blog or not. Just recently I decided that I would like to try and keep up with the Blog because I do enjoy writing! I need something that is an outlet for me. So even if I don’t post frequently, I do want to try and post as much as my life allows. 

Now the tough part! Where to begin to update since my hiatus???? It feels like so much has  happened. I think I’ll need to post about some back topics, as time permits. But just to get up-to-speed with things I hope to write more about in detail later: 
  1. My baby is now 20 weeks old! And he is truly a blessing and such a sweet baby. 
  2. I went back to work after Labor Day & to be honest — it’s been really tough balancing everything. I miss my baby so darn much.
  3. I’m still breastfeeding, after so many challenges! 
  4. I’m running into huge challenges with my Little Guy’s behaviors at daycare/preschool, that I’ll have to write about separately.
  5. I’ve decided to disengage and separate from my mother after her disastrous visit during my baby’s birth.  
  6. I’ve been contemplating having a third baby...! Lol, I might just be a bit crazy. Will have to post on that separately as well to weigh the pros and cons. 
Overall, life is joyful and life is good. It is also extremely busy! My calendar sometimes feels like a jigsaw puzzle. I thought my foster parenting schedule was crazy, but right now this just tops the charts. 

But... I’m happy. I’m grateful. I’m tired! Lol. But I love my boys more than anything and I love our little family. 

More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment