Thursday, February 17, 2011

PS-MAPP: Last Official Class

Officially finished the PS-MAPP series :) It was a good last class. I feel really good about the training and feel as prepared as I can be without having direct experience. With the three day weekend coming up, I'm looking forward to getting the house in tip-top shape to meet all inspection requirements. My inspection will be sometime next week. I'm also going to go shopping for misc stuff that I need for the kid's room, blankets, waste basket, laundry basket, etc. Which also means clearing out those closets! I don't have much in there, but there's a significant amount of stuff I've been hoarding. I'm going to take the time to go through everything and hopefully "cleanse" myself of all the junk that's not really necessary. Or at least put them in categories, so I can work on projects later on.

I'm very excited about this journey. I'm thinking I'll be open to take kids in April. Might as well go for it! Everyone is telling me I should go on vacation first. Maybe they're right. I still have time to decide. Next week is adoption class, then the week after that is CPR class. I'm looking forward to my Wednesday nights being free again! Wed is a tiring day on its own, it's when my energy starts to plummet from the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment