Monday, December 29, 2014

I got my period!

I got my period!!!!! I never get that excited about my period, accept for my very first one. LOL. What's great about it:
  1. It came on time! 
  2. It came by itself (no birth control & no triggers!) 
  3. I can schedule my next tests at the Fertility Clinic! YAY!!! 
I have been notorious for irregular periods every since I was in high school. This is my first period off the pill, so I was worried it wouldn't come on time and would delay my tests.

I go in tomorrow for two things: 
  1. Transvaginal Ultrasound $25
  2. Bloodwork $240 (hormones, genetic testing) 
A little weird to be excited, but this is GOOD news. By the end of January I should have all the test results and then can start my first round of IUI in February (hopefully!!!). There's still a lot to do before then, but I'm optimistic. 

I love checking off my "TO-DO" items and know that I am THAT much closer to having my baby :) 

My normal doctor is out this week, so I'll be seeing the other Doctor tomorrow. They said it's quick - only 15 minutes. After this --> more tests! Then, I'll finally know where I stand reproductively and if I'll need fertility treatments or anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment