Thursday, February 5, 2015

Donor Sperm Purchased!

That was a weird experience... purchasing Donor Sperm. I actually BOUGHT sperm. Very strange. I feel oddly committed to my Donor Sperm persona - Monroe. As mentioned in a previous post, he was the "Donor of the Month" at the Sperm Bank I chose. They offer a deal, Buy 1 Vial - get 1 Vial Free. I bought 2 vials, so I'm getting 4.

The sperm is purchased. It's getting shipped directly to my Fertility Clinic. I signed waivers. Still need to sign the "Specimen Storage Agreement" for my Fertility Clinic, which I can do next week when I go into surgery. 

It all feels so odd. I can't explain it. I ultimately just chose the sperm that will help me get pregnant (here's to hoping!!). It only costs me about $1400. LOL. My goodness Sperm is such a commodity. Necessary in my case being a Single Mother and all. 

I'm really hoping that I can get pregnant in the first try - then I can "save" the other vials for a sibling a year or two after Baby C is born. 

My Baby C... Praying I ordered the right sperm to help you become a reality. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment