Monday, February 2, 2015

Message Board & Blog Obsessions

I can't help it, I keep reading blog after blog, review after review, and message board after message board on all things related to Artificial Insemination & Donor Sperm & Fibroid/Polyps. 

It's like my mind can't stop thinking about the possibilities. I want to hope that I'm one of the *lucky* ones that gets pregnant right away. I've never had much where luck was concerned! But maybe this is it?

I have to keep reminding myself that it will all happen with God's timing. Just need to be positive during the down swings and grateful during the upswings. 

I can read and read and read everyone else's experience, but until I get the process "started" with my first IUI cycle, I'm really not going to know how things are going to play out. 

I keep thinking... "In a few months I can be pregnant!" Such a strange feeling. I also am wondering how I'm going to tell my brother & friends. I still haven't decided how much I want to disclose. 

With all this Baby C wrapping around my mind, I have court for my Little Guy tomorrow.... And I can't help but feel panicked. He's still not "legally" my forever son & it scares me that there's still a possibility he can be taken.... My little love, I just can't imagine. Can't imagine my life without his joyful light. 

So much to think about... So many possibilities. Need to stay positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment