Monday, February 23, 2015

T25 - Day 1

I won the weight loss challenge for one week (a few weeks ago) and got $60! I now want to win at least ONE more week, then I'll break even with my buy in of $120. I would love to win the POT at the end of the 10 weeks. However, this one lady has one almost every week - besides two. I think she may be the one that will win it at the end.

My workouts have been VERY sporadic. I haven't been able to make it to the gym more than 1x a week. Some weeks I wasn't able to make it at all. Between work, kid's appointments, my appointments - it's been nearly impossible to make an hour. I knew this would happen and I've been OK with it. 

Yesterday I decided to get a little more "committed" to working out. I HATE working out at home... I really do. I'm more of a morning workout person than an evening workout person. I just don't have the energy at the end of the day, most of my energy is jumbled in the morning hours. 

Little Guy used to wake up at 5/5:30am every morning. Lately, he's been consistently sleeping until at least 5:45/6am. YAY for that! I decided to try this working out from home thing again. I used Focus T25 before and have the videos. I actually have MANY workout videos!! But this is the quickest and pretty effective workout. It's 5 days a week, 4 days is 25 minutes, and 1 day is 50 minutes. Here's the "Game Plan: 
  • Go to sleep by 9PM every night! Lay out workout clothes before going to bed. I've been going to sleep closer to 10-10:30pm. 
  • Wake up at 4:15am, start workout at 4:30am. Eat breakfast afterwards (another area I haven't been doing consistently). 
  • I printed out the T25 calendar so I can visually see it at my desk and am X-ing out the completed days. 
Last night I went to bed closer to 10pm!! But I still woke up this morning at 4:30am and started the workout at 4:45am. A little later than planned, but I did it! 

Now... to stay focused and get through the first week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment