Monday, February 2, 2015

Found a donor?

The Seattle Sperm Bank has a "Donor of the Month" where you can get a GREAT deal, buy 1 vial - get 1 vial free. The donor of the month they have right now is pretty amazing: 
  • He's over 6 feet tall 
  • He has his JD 
  • He has blue eyes 
  • Athletic 
  • Family Medical history is AMAZING - hardly anything listed. 
  • He's an open donor. 
  • His interview sounded nice. 
  • He has 2 daughters already. 
He's a relatively new donor, so no reported pregnancies from the sperm bank. But if he has 2 daughters already, it must be good then? 

There's another profile that I kept going back to because I was in love with the childhood picture. But he has a lot of blemishes in his family medical history, including diabetes - which I'm trying to stay away from. 

I'm going to sit on this for a few days... But I think I'm going to go with this donor! What I'm thinking: Buy 2 vials and get 4, but only ship 2. That way, if I get pregnant in the first two IUI cycles, I can either keep the vials for future sibling tries or "return" them. Seattle Sperm Bank has a great "buy back" policy if the vials aren't shipped. 

Oh my... this is about to get REAL when I purchase the vials...! I need to keep an eye out so he doesn't sell out. 

So crazy, but hopefully it really is just as easy as this. Hoping he has the magic swimmers to get a BFP (big fat positive) on the first few tries...! 

No comments:

Post a Comment