Thursday, October 6, 2016

FET #2 (Cycle 11): Beta #3 = 203.3

I had my beta #3 yesterday and I got good news! Doubling time is 37.2 hours! 

8dpt5dt [13 dpo], 9/30/16 = 30
11dp5dt [16 dpo], 10/3/16 = 83.1
13dp5dt [18 dpo], 10/5/15 = 203.3

I took another digital in the morning of my beta and it came out to 2-3 weeks. It only shows that if HCG is over 200, so I was really hopeful going into my test that my levels would be over 200. 




I know I should stop POAS and today, I didn't! So yay :) I might reserve them for beta days. But I'm not planning on buying any more. I can't really tell if they're darker and the test line is always lighter than the control line. It's not a real science anyways! Only blood work can really tell you how things are going. 

Here is an HCG level chart. I'm considered 4 weeks right now, so my levels are just about in the middle of this. 


I'm not really sure how I should feel at this point... I'm thrilled and in almost disbelief that my numbers keep doubling. There's so much possibility in that. I'm just so scared to look too far forward at this point. So for now, it's bloodwork to bloodwork... then hopefully make it to the viability ultrasound at 6-7 weeks. That will be truly telling on where things are and if everything is truly ok. But it's still a long - long road to that point. I have at least another week of bloodwork to get through to make sure the doubling continues. My RE wants my levels to be at 1500 prior to scheduling an ultrasound and that feels like a long way away!

Still cautiously optimistic... and very hopeful. Praying that all goes well with beta #4 tomorrow and doubling continues.

Next Steps: 
  • 10/7/16: Beta #4
Click the hyperlink for more details on FET #2IVF Cycles, or TTC journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment