Tuesday, June 7, 2016

IVF #3 (Cycle 10): No Cycle

Shouldn't surprise me, but AF is late. Normally I wouldn't mind AF not showing up every now and then, but I'm supposed to start my next IVF cycle this month. I need AF to come by June 19, or I will miss the cycle to have my IVF egg retrieval in July. 

I have to say, I was tempted to just "let it slide." No AF = waiting to do my IVF cycle until August. Which I was ok with initially. 

Then my logical brain caught up and my insurance coverage is changing in August, so I really need AF to come and to cycle in June/July. 

I called my RE's office and they prescribed Provera for 5 days, which I start tonight. If AF doesn't come by 6/15, I need to call the office again. 

Here's hoping AF comes and that I can meet the deadline...! 

It's been weird not cycling... Technically I've taken a one month break, which is really nothing at all! But it's been nice not having any vaginal ultrasounds or giving myself injections! 

This is my last go at a full retrieval IVF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment