Saturday, November 12, 2016

10 weeks pregnant!

Reaching 10 weeks feels pretty monumental to me! But it also comes with doubts and fears, especially since I didn't have an ultrasound this week. I keep wondering, "is everything ok in there??!!" I hope I could hold my paranoia back until my NT scan. 

I did a fun little "predictor" thing on the Internet: 

Let's see how accurate this will be. It has a 50/50 chance to get the gender correct. Lol. I doubt my MFM or OB will let me go over my due date for delivery. Guess we shall see! 

Here's what 10 weeks looks like: 

How far along: 10 weeks

How big is baby: Strawberry, from the Ovia App: 



Weight Gain: -3 lbs

Stretch Marks: No new ones

Symptoms: Sore breasts, nausea, 
, food aversions, frequent peeing, emotional, joints hurts, ligament pain. Fatigue is lifting a bit!!! I have a little more energy, but get tired easily and need to take constant breaks 

Sleeping: overall sleeping is better, but I'm a side sleeper and my sides seem to get sore quickly, making me toss and turn.

Food cravings: sardines! I haven't entertained this one, but my mouth gets watery just thinking about it.

Food aversions: same as last week - raw chicken, raw meat smells, Eggs

Maternity Clothes: I don't need them yet, but my jeans are extremely uncomfortable at the waist. In anticipation, have bought some work maternity pants and some maternity jeans, waiting for them to arrive. I think most of my shirts will work for pregnancy, unless I get really big. So holding off for now. 

Movement: too early!

What I did / Got for Baby: I haven't bought anything just yet, but I have started going through old baby items to sort through what I'm getting rid of and what's still good.

What I miss: Eating cereal, rice, bread... any carbs!

Workouts: None. But with my short energy boosts, I have gotten a lot done at my house!

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender and getting my NT scan.

Best moment of the week: Getting bursts of energy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment