Saturday, November 19, 2016

11 Weeks Pregnant!!!

I can't believe it, I'm 11 weeks pregnant. I have to admit my paranoia hasn't "lightened" at all! But it's nice to know that the 2nd trimester is just around the corner. Baby C is becoming more real and I'm starting to really believe that he/she will be joining us in June. So close, but so far away. Here's what 11 weeks looks like: 

How far along: 11 weeks

How big is baby: A lime! From the Ovia App: 

Weight Gain: -3 lbs

Stretch Marks: No new ones

Symptoms: After my energy surge at 10 weeks, I'm still feeling some fatigue - just get really tired fast. Still some food aversions. I won't be hungry and then all of a sudden I'm hit with hunger pains, "EAT NOW!" Also started getting lower back pain. 

Sleeping: Tossing and turning. Waking up in the middle of the night to pee more frequently now. 

Food cravings: Vanilla Ice Cream...! Eek. 

Food aversions: same as last week - raw chicken, raw meat smells, Eggs. Something new, not really liking peanut butter right now. 

Maternity Clothes: I bought some last week. Oddly enough, the pants are extremely comfortable! 

Movement: Nope, too early still. 

What I did / Got for Baby: I bought a "sneak peak" frame to put an ultrasound picture in. I also bought my son a "first year" frame and bought a matching one for the baby. I bought a crib and crib mattress! I know it's early, but they were having an awesome sale on Amazon that I couldn't pass up. I am getting rid of my hand-me-down cribs that I have used, since they have drop-sides. I also bought the cutest onesies that say "Worth the Wait" :) 

What I miss: Having a normal appetite and being able to do things without getting so tired. 

Workouts: Still haven't started on this. Ugh. But I have gotten a lot of neglected housework done! That counts, right? 

What I'm looking forward to: Getting to the 2nd trimester... it's so very close...!!!! 

Best moment of the week: Getting holiday/adoption/announcement pictures taken with my son. I think the pictures are going to turn out so great and I can't wait to put together our "Baby C Announcement" to share with all our friends/family. I'm waiting to officially announce to everyone until after Christmas. Doing a "New Year's" style card. Although I am going to share the news with my immediate family/family friends over Thanksgiving - which is just NEXT week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment