Saturday, November 5, 2016

9 Weeks Pregnant!

I found this list on a blog way back when I first started TTC. I can't remember which blog I saw it on now. But it was a cute pregnancy tracker. I saved the format and thought I'd start tracking my pregnancy a little more closely. There's been so many "scares" and worries so far that I've been worried to track things or just preoccupied with worries. Now, I'm feeling it's time and I'm ready.

How far along: 9 weeks

How big is baby: Cherry, from the Ovia App: 



Weight Gain: -5 lbs

Stretch Marks: No new ones

Symptoms: Sore breasts, nausea, fatigue, food aversions, frequent peeing, emotional, joints hurts, ligament pain.

Sleeping: I've actually been sleeping a lot better!

Food cravings: Fried chicken and hamburgers

Food aversions: raw chicken, raw meat smells, Eggs

Maternity Clothes: Not yet

Movement: I haven't felt anything, but I've seen the baby move at my 8 week ultrasounds.

What I did / Got for Baby: Nothing yet!

What I miss: Eating cereal and carbs

Workouts: None. Fatigue is kicking my butt. I have prenatal yoga DVDs I intend to use "soon."

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the gender!

Best moment of the week: Seeing the baby move on the ultrasound and hearing the baby's heartbeat strong and steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment