Friday, December 18, 2015

Act of Kindness

decided to attempt to go out to dinner with both boys today. I haven't actually gone out to dinner with both boys yet. Although I've done other things with both kids (store, zoo, events, etc). Mostly because Munchkin has his 5pm "witching hour" where he's extremely fussy. I normally work around nap and witching hour for outings. And, truth be told -- I haven't gone grocery shopping! So, it was go out for dinner or order in. 

I decided we would go to Olive Garden. Someone complimented me on how well behaved the boys were :) Which is really nice to hear when I was stressing out trying to accommodate both of them. Little Guy was perfect! You never know with him, but at dinner he was being so good. Munchkin didn't have his normal fussy-crazy stuff going on. He got a little fussy at the end, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it normally is. 

The nice thing is -- someone paid for our meal!!! I don't know who it was, but I suspect it was the nice man that complimented my kids. How very nice that was!!! I've never had an act of kindness done for me like that. I was very touched by it. 

Made me want to reciprocate and pay for someone else's meal. Instead, I gave a big tip to the waiter, he was a nice talkative kid. 

How very sweet and thoughtful of someone to do a simple act like that. Makes me want to give back more to others. 

So wonderful, nice, and unexpected. 

Wish I could tell this person, "Thank you!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment