Monday, December 14, 2015

Declutter Project: The Garage, Part 7

Finally making headway in my Decluttering Project! I've had time to really clear out the garage. It's not totally done yet, but it's very-very close!

I forgot to take a before picture. But beforehand, my little car would barely fit in the garage. 

What I did: 
  • Broke down all my boxes. So many from Amazon and diapers! 
  • Donated old stored kids clothes and toys to Goodwill. 

Still needs to be done
  • The boxes were broken down, but they can't fit in my recycle bin. Working on bringing them directly to the recycle center. For now, they're located on the left side of the garage. 
  • I'm donating one dog crate to my veterinary office. The other dog crate is getting moved to the backyard. Also, donating the cat crates to the vet as well. 
  • I have a ton of pet/baby gates. Getting rid of them in bulk trash next month. 
  • I have a few boxes of shredding I need to bring somewhere to get shredded. Too much to shred on my own. 
  • There are 3 boxes of items I need to sort through and/or put them in their right place in the house. 
  • I have two fake Christmas trees. Waiting to hear if a friend wants the one I'm not using. If not, going to donate it. 
  • After all that is done, maybe reorganize and/or add overhead storage. Want to move things around to be able to fit two cars in. Even though I only have one car! Lol, still want the space to be cleared for two. 
I've lost track of how many bags of items I've brought to Goodwill, how many were trash, and how many were recyclable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment