Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Year Ago --> My Egg Retrieval

So much has been going on, that I totally missed posting that it's been ONE YEAR since my egg retrieval that resulted in my baby boy's embryo! Crazy to think about it. Here's my blog entry from that day: IVF Egg Retrieval.

My baby boy's embryo would be one of my "fighter" embies that took up until Day 6 to get to a full blastocyst (Freeze Report).

Baby Boy's Start at Life:

Egg Retrieval: 2/17/16
Day 6 Blast and Frozen: 2/23/16
Thawed and Transfered: 9/22/16

7 Months cryopreserved before he was transferred.

Now, he's currently wiggling around in utero and gestating at 24 weeks, 5 days. Getting closer to the possible 38 week delivery (per MFM I'll most likely be induced early because of my diabetes). Not that far at all really... Now, just to hang in there and get through the rest of the pregnancy -- getting this baby boy to full term!

Getting closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment