Saturday, November 28, 2015

Gratitude: Week of 11/22/15

It's been fun doing weekly gratitude lists on my blog.!What's better is that I'm reading my list every morning and adding 1-3 things a day. With IVF kicking up steam in Decemeber, I've decided to switch to monthly gratitude list blog entries going forward, as I'm not sure I'll remember to post or have time! So although I'll continue to add things I'm grateful for everyday, I'll only have one monthly blog entry. 

Here's my gratitude list for the week of 11/22: 

  1. Watching Munchkin develop and grow. 
  2. Writing the adoption Thank You cards.
  3. Good friends that listen to my daily venting! 
  4. When the house is quiet. 
  5. My Kindle White Paper 
  6. Lazy mornings with the boys. 
  7. My crazy hyperactive dog who thinks he's a baby. 
  8. Thanksgiving Fun Runs with the boys. 
  9. Spending Thanksgiving with wonderful friends. 
  10. Being a Forever Mama!!! 
  11. Making plans for my family. 
  12. Having time to do things with the boys. 
  13. Receiving our adoption announcement/Christmas card in the mail! They turned out so good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment