Sunday, November 15, 2015

Gratitude: Week of 11/8/15

Last week, I was grateful for: 
  1. Old college friends 
  2. College football games 
  3. Sharing experiences with friends 
  4. First college football game for my son :)  
  5. Watching my son being so social 
  6. Having Little Guy call Munchkin his "butha" aka brother. 
  7. The Christmas season! 
  8. Starting family holiday traditions 
  9. Putting up the Christmas tree! 
  10. Watching Little Guy sleep so peacefully 
  11. When the kids sleep past 6am!! Yay! 
  12. Hectic mornings with the kids, because even when it's tough - I'm still forever grateful to have them. 
  13. Getting consistent with building a budget 
  14. Those that have served or are serving in the military. 
  15. Our emergency response personnel (firefighters, police) 
  16. Brushing my teeth with my son. He's fascinated with learning how to spit. Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment