Thursday, November 19, 2015

Cycle #7, IVF #1: Starting Lupron Injections

Today was my first day of Lupron (10 iu). At the Injections Class yesterday, we went over the injection. But for some reason, I just couldn't *remember* if I needed to insert air into the vial! So, I watched some YouTube instructional videos before my injection.

The actual injection went relatively quickly. Probably because I've been giving myself injections for months now. Mixing was quick and the actual injection was quick. Hopefully the rest of the injections (especially when I start stims on 11/29) will go as smoothly.



The rest of the week: 
  • 11/20/15 @ 11am: First Acupuncture session. 
  • 11/21/15 @ 1pm: Our ADOPTION!!! 
  • Lupron: Continue 10 iu until 11/29. 
For more details on my IVF process, see my IVF Calendar/Timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment