Sunday, May 1, 2016

Gratitude: April 2016

April was an interesting month with lots going on -- ups and downs: the job search, a lot of interviews, my first FET, my first job offer (YAY)! As always, when I focus on my Gratitude project it has helped me make it through some of the low times.

Here are a few of the things that I was grateful for in April:

  • Getting more comfortable with major changes 
  • Nice sunny days 
  • Moving forward with new decisions 
  • 90's music station on Pandora 
  • Clothes steamer 
  • My son's beautiful blue eyes 
  • Feeling creative and rising to a challenge 
  • Having time to run practical & needed errands 
  • Having time to regroup 
  • Attending a baby shower for a close friend 
  • Making it to a 2nd round interview! 
  • Shopping for household goods 
  • Walks with my son 
  • Foster parent training - learn new things 
  • My son being fearless in new situations - willing to try anything 
  • Getting some stuff in the house done
  • Relaxing Sunday's 
  • Going to my favorite restaurant for dinner
  • Getting another job interview 
  • Having my friend go to my FET with me 
  • Having my embryo "home"
  • My son enjoying his first movie in the theatre. 
  • Being inspired at a toastmasters contest 
  • Reading other infertility blogs 
  • Hugs at bedtime with the boys 
  • Going back to an old toastmasters club 
  • Receiving my first job offer post-layoff! 
  • Completing new employee paperwork and officially accepting a job offer
  • Supportive SMCers that are so kind, reassuring, and supportive through my TTC journey 
  • Making Plans to go back to work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment