Friday, July 1, 2016

Gratitude: June 2016

Has a month ever zoomed by and at the end of the month you wonder, "where did the month go?" More and more my months are going like that. June 2016 was very much like that. I felt extremely "busy." Still trying to focus on my Gratitude project, I ran into a little hinderance. I think my son accidentally deleted my recurring reminder to add to my gratitude list! I was so busy, that I didn't even notice it was gone. Oops. So, I missed a few weeks in there. But here is what I got:

  • My last day with Munchkin 
  • Making sure Munchkin had a smooth transition 
  • Starting to get more comfortable at work 
  • Getting a new cleaning schedule down 
  • Being able to carpool to work 
  • Making headway with my retirement planning 
  • My Fitbit Charge HR 
  • New work clothes 
  • Taking a strengths finder test 
  • Attending a team builder event 
  • Learning how to deal with new toddler testy behavior 
  • Cooking new easy meals that turn out yummy
  • My Fitbit silent alarm 
  • Going to sleep early  
  • Getting new dresses! 
  • Baby carriers 
  • Starting a new IVF cycle 
  • Going to the movies with my son 
  • Not hitting traffic when driving home from work 
  • Making holiday plans 
  • My severance check 
  • Discount on the Ramsey Smart Money Smart Kids package 
  • Big Brother! It's just entertainingly addictive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment