Monday, November 2, 2015

Foster Care Review Board #4 for Little Guy

Just received notice in the mail for Little Guy's LAST Foster Care Review Board (FCRB). Interestingly enough, they are not requesting me to attend in person, just mail in a report. Probably because he's being adopted this month. 

I still can't believe that we are on the 4th FCRB hearing. He's been in foster care for that long.

Can you believe it -- I'M ADOPTING THIS MONTH!!!! I am so excited and can't believe it! It's finally almost here. 

By the time he's adopted, he would have been in foster care for 712 days. 712 days! Of course he has no clue he's in foster care and nothing is going to change for him. 

After 712 Days in foster care, Little Guy will finally be adopted. Marking the day we can start our Forever Family :) I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment