Saturday, October 31, 2015

Gratitude List: Week of 10/25/15

This week I'm Grateful for: 
  1. Agencies that help foster children, providing beds- clothes - diapers - grants to extracurricular events, etc. 
  2. Experiencing Halloween through my son's eyes. 
  3. Spending time with close friends. 
  4. Afternoon nap time for the kids = nap time for mom :) 
  5. My son asking me for a hug. 
  6. Watching Little Guy be sweet with Munchkin, offering him his binky when he's fussing. 
  7. Munchkin's morning coos. 
  8. Beautiful sunrises. 
  9. My paid off car. 
  10. Watching my son use his imagination and pretend play. 
  11. Being able to make tough choices. 
  12. Little Guy's Laugh 
  13. Toastmasters 
  14. Peaceful nights 
  15. Getting ready for our adoption! :) 
  16. Sometimes I just look at Little Guy and think how lucky I am that I get to be his mama. 
  17. Morning coffee 
  18. Double digit weather

No comments:

Post a Comment