Monday, October 26, 2015

Adoption Update: Adoption Time Scheduled

Finally received my adoption time! It's all official, now I can order the invitations! 

I'm so excited and still burst into tears picturing adoption day & that moment that everything becomes "official". 

So hard to believe after this long wait that we are only a few weeks away from our big "Family Day"!!! 

I'm planning our finalization "party". Which is changing from what I originally planned, but that's ok :) I have some "gifts" I want to get for Little Guy, need to plan outfits for all of us, figure out logistics. So much to do, but all good stuff.

I'm done with all paperwork, just need to show up to court. I'm also really glad I decided on NAD, so that more people are able to attend the court hearing. It'll be nice to have friends there, even if it's only for a 10 minute court hearing. Lol. The 10 minutes that mean everything! So exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment