Saturday, October 3, 2015

Choosing Donor #3

Well, when I ordered Donor Sperm last month, I decided to order only 1 vial - to try to save money. As it turns out, Cycle #5 was a bust and I'm not pregnant. So, here I am ordering Donor Sperm again. Initially when I ordered Donor #2 last month, he had a bunch of vials available for purchase (20+). I was sure Donor #2 would be available again if I needed to purchase for Cycle #6. As it turns out, Donor #2 is sold out!!! Very popular it seems.

Luckily I'm not too attached to Donor #2 since Cycle #5 didn't work, so now it's moving onto Donor #3.

Picking Donor #3 was relatively easy. Originally, I thought I would go with my second choice from my search last month. But something just made me not want to choose him. I did so much research on donors last month, that I just reevaluated a few of my top choices and chose one from there.

Easiest donor choice I've made thus far!

One vial has been purchased. If Cycle #6 doesn't work, I'll have to figure out what type of vials to purchase for IVF. As I'm not sure how many vials they'll want and if they prefer ART vials vs. regular IUI vials. But that's a bridge to go over when/if it comes to that.

Will see if I stick with the same donor if I move to IVF... I have my "Top 5" that I'm OK going with. Good medical history, nice interviews, etc.

Lucky (hopefully) Donor #3 vial of baby-making goods should arrive next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment