Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hawaii Trip, Day #7: Pool Day + Family Photos

This was our last full day in Hawaii. Since we have been jam packed with adventures since we arrived, I decided it would be nice to just chill out by the pool for most of the morning. 


That worked out OK until Little Guy decided he wanted to run around and explore! That didn't bode well for me having to chase him everywhere. He would go up to people and talk to them, then sit by them, then get down and try to run away. He cracks me up. It's exhausting keeping up with him! 

Here he is sneaking up on people in the lobby! He was standing there for 5 minutes before they noticed he was there. 


Family Photos 

The hotel we stayed at offered a free photo by a professional photographer. Of course I ended up buying ALL of the photos! There were just too many I liked, especially by the beach. There are some really nice ones and the background looks picture perfect. 

Something completely random, I ran into someone I went to college with at the hotel! We didn't have time to chat - but it was so random and I haven't seen her in years. Small world. 

After we had photos taken, we went to the beach and ate. Had a spectacular view from one of the hotel bars.


That evening, Little Guy had a hard time! Had his first breakdown since arriving in Hawaii. That's when I knew the trip was maybe 1 day too long for him. Nothing that could be done at that point but just let him get through his meltdown. 

Best part of the day: Taking family photos on the beach. 

Worst part of the day: Toddler meltdowns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment