Saturday, August 22, 2015

Little Guy's 1st Haircut!

It was finally time to say "goodbye" to the mullet! Little Guy was born with a good amount of hair -- until it all fell out. He's been sporting the "old man" look since he was a month old. 

Since it took so long to grow in, I was hesitant to cut it. Also, since he's a foster child -- previously, I would've needed birth parent approval to cut his hair. 

Well, it was time to just get it done! 

BEFORE


Little Guy did extremely well!!! I found a place that was close to the house that did a "1st haircut" package and that catered to small kids. 

There was a TV, there were bubbles, there were games, there was a train track in the waiting room. I really liked this place! 

We got a certificate and a 1st Haircut picture printed out. I also got to keep some of his hair. 

Little Guy sat nicely, didn't cry, didn't complain. I was highly impressed with how well-behaved he was! 

AFTER


It's so weird how much a haircut makes a difference! He looks like a totally different kid! I even got suckered into buying some spray mousse for his hair. Lol. It'll help with the cow-lick and it has SPF in it! Which is really good because his hair is so thin, I would sometimes add sunblock to his head (if he refused to wear a hat). 

Another milestone for Little Guy: the 1st Haircut. Farewell mullet, you'll be missed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment