Wednesday, March 23, 2016

FET #1 (Cycle 9): Time to Start Injections

Had my injections training (which we skipped - since I've been through it 2x's already), signed all the FET documents, wrote a large check for the cycle, and had blood work done. 

My medications are so much less for the FET cycle: Lupron, Medrol, Estrogen Patches. Ordering PIO later. 


Started my Lurpon injection tonight. So funny how "easy" the subcutaneous injection is after having to do the intramuscular injections. 

Not much to say about the cycle yet. It feels like a long road until my FET on 4/20. Not much monitoring until mid-April. This will be the longest time that I haven't had an appointment with the RE since I've started TTC. Will be kind of nice! I'm really hoping this cycle works...! I keep looking at the picture of my frozen blasts and wondering if one of them will become a little person from this. 

Next Steps: 
  • Lupron: Continue Daily 
  • Birth Control: Stop on 3/28 
  • Estrogen Patches: Start on 4/1 
  • 4/11 - Monitoring Appointment 
For more details on my IVF process, see my IVF Calendar/Timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment