Friday, March 4, 2016

Gratitude: February 2016

I'm a little late posting this due to all my IVF updates! But here is my February Gratitude list. I have to admit, I was really busy between normal everyday life, work, and my IVF #2 Cycle. I have a daily reminder in my Reminders app to tell me to add something to the list. Well, apparently through all the busyness - I accidentally deleted the recurring reminder. Oops. So, I missed a few days here and there. All is fixed, I re-added my daily reminder :)

I got a lot done in February: filed my taxes EARLY!, continued Financial Peace University Classes, had my IVF Egg Retrieval and Egg Transfer, celebrated Valentine's day with my boys, organizing my son's baptism - and attended baptism class (will have a post about that later this month), working on my debt snowball. Lots and lots of stuff happening.

Here's what I was grateful for:

  • Grocery home delivery - saves me time 
  • Taking care of taxes early! 
  • Some time to myself 
  • Having friends come visit from out of state 
  • Having my son's Uncle's come over and play with them. 
  • Playing in the backyard with my son 
  • Working on my debt snowball 
  • Story time with my son 
  • Getting good news on my tax return 
  • Being able to blog about my infertility journey 
  • Feeling charged and productive! 
  • Wearing sandals in February 
  • Valentine's Day with the boys
  • Getting the green light for my IVF egg retrieval! 
  • How supportive and helpful people have been through my IVF process 
  • Having 9 eggs retrieved for my IVF procedure 
  • My close work friendships 
  • Having a wonderful embryo transfer experience!
  • Mid-day power naps  
  • Having 3 of my embryos make it to cryopreservation! 
  • Finalizing plans for my son's Baptism 
  • Making Saturday morning pancakes 
  • Getting lost in a good book/story 
  • The slow cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment