Saturday, May 6, 2017

35 Weeks Pregnant

How far along: 35 weeks and THREE WEEKS to go until Induction Day on 5/27! That's 21 days...!!

How big is baby: A pineapple. Ovia app: 


Weight Gain:  +15-16 lbs 

Stretch Marks: Nothing new-ish. 

Symptoms: The fatigue is kicking my butt. I'm so tired of saying, "I'm tired." It's also weird because when I think I can't possible feel more exhausted, I have a day where I'm just completely done. It's been really busy at work and busy in my personal life, and I can totally feel how depleted my body is. Especially when you take into consideration my insomnia. 

Sleeping:  Acid reflux is not your friend. Neither is insomnia. Neither is having to pee every 1-2 hours. Combine the three and you have one grumpy sleep deprived Mama. I've been sleeping on the couch in an upright position to try and counter the reflux, this in turn gives me a horrible pain in my neck! When the reflux seems to subside, I try to go back into my bed... once I get comfy, I have to pee. It's all a vicious cycle at this point. Doesn't the universe realize that I'm going to have another little human to take care of in a few weeks and won't have a chance to sleep? It'd be nice to feel "rested" before L&D and before baby boy makes his appearance. 

Food cravings: Chocolate is THE thing and cereal. 

Food aversions:  N/A

Maternity Clothes:  Nothing new. 

Movement: Baby boy has some really strong movements. Probably because he has no where to go these days. But sometimes I feel him kicking or pushing on my ribs and it gets a bit uncomfortable. Other times he gets in an odd position and it's just uncomfortable. Other times his movements are so strong that they startle me! But I LOVE it when I feel him move because I know that he's OK in there. There are periods where he doesn't move as much and I get worried, so I poke at him trying to get him to give me some movement so I know he's ok. 

What I did / Got for Baby: I bought a bed rest/backrest pillow for my bed, in hopes it'll help with nighttime breastfeeding. I also joined a few Facebook breastfeeding support groups in hope to glean some knowledge and have a place to ask questions if I need it. I've been looking into Mommy groups, but can't find any that interest me. 

What I miss:  Being able to go #2 regularly. Constipation is not your friend in pregnancy. Some women get hemorrhoids during pregnancy. I haven't (yet!), but the constipation sometimes makes me want to cry! 

Workouts: caring for a 3 year old count? I'm sure it does. 

What I'm looking forward to: my growth ultrasound 

Best moment of the week: Getting my induction day! 

Rants/Raves: Nothing this week. Shocker I know. 

Appointments Next Week
  1. 5/9 MFM + growth ultrasound
  2. 5/12 OB + NST

No comments:

Post a Comment