Saturday, May 20, 2017

37 Weeks Pregnant - 7 more days to go!

How far along: 37 weeks and 1 week to go for induction at 38 weeks. That means 7 days left!!!!

How big is baby: Romaine Lettuce. Ovia app: 




Weight Gain:  +16 lbs 

Stretch Marks: Nothing new to report. 

Symptoms: Being sick is horrible - just horrible. Between a sore throat, insomnia, and mucus -- I am getting zero rest. 

Sleeping: No restful sleep. 

Food cravings: Anything sweet will do! 

Food aversions: None. 

Maternity Clothes: Nothing new. 

Movement: He doesn't move as much as he used to. I'm guessing it's because he's running out of room in there. When he does move, it can hurt or feel highly uncomfortable. 

What I did / Got for Baby: I had maternity pictures taken this week :) 

What I miss: being able to breathe... just taking a good deep breath sounds like heaven right now. 

Workouts: --- Ugh. 

What I'm looking forward to: My last week of pregnancy. 

Best moment of the week: Taking some maternity pictures to capture my pregnancy. 

Rants/Raves:  Rant - I hate, just hate being sick. Being sick and pregnant this close to delivery is just sucky. 

Appointments Next Week:  
  1. 5/23: MFM and BPP
  2. 5/26: OB and NST 

No comments:

Post a Comment