Friday, May 19, 2017

36 Weeks: MFM BPP + OB NST

My 36 Week appointment recaps.

36w+3d: MFM and BPP

My Stats:

  • Weight: + 16 lbs 
  • Blood Pressure: 104/60 
The appointment went well. They were a little concerned that my amniotic fluid was low. But it wasn't "low-low" to be concerned about, it was just low for where mine usually is. No changes to meds this week. 

My A1C for third trimester was really good at 5.4% -- which is excellent! 



36w+6d: OB and NST 

My States:

  • Weight: +16 lbs
  • Blood Pressure: 102/72
The NST went well, baby boy looked good. I did share that I had a sore throat and had a lot of mucus, couldn't sleep. I tested negative on the rapid strep test... but my OB put me on antibiotics, just in case -- to try to clear me up. 

They also made me use one of those masks since I wasn't feeling well. Those things are so hard to breathe in! 

My GBS test came back negative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment