Friday, May 12, 2017

35w+6d: Weekly OB Visit + NST

Had my weekly OB visit today. My status:

  • Weight: +16 lbs 
  • Blood Pressure: 122/70 
My son is home sick from preschool (double ear infection and strep through --> AGAIN!), so I brought him with me to my appointment. Amazingly enough, this is only the 5th appointment EVER that I've had to bring him with me. 

He did relatively OK during the appointment. It helped that they had toys in there. It also helped that I brought his Leap Pad and headphones! He also ended up watching Netflix on my phone for a bit. But it all helped him be distracted enough not to press the buttons on the NST machine...! Because that's the first place he went for when he walked into the room. LOL. 

The NST went well. No issues. Baby seems fine. I had my A1C blood drown again today. I also had the Group B Strep (GBS) test done today. I should get both results next week. Luckily the GBS test was just a quick swab of the vagina and anus, so no speculum (thank goodness). 

I wanted to talk about induction methods... but my OB said it really varies per person, so she couldn't say what they would suggest the day of. Oh well. 

Overall, easy appointment. Although it took longer because of the extra tests. 

Next Steps: 5/19 Weekly OB and NST visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment