Monday, February 1, 2016

Gratitude: January 2016

I've really enjoyed working on my Gratitude list everyday. I have to admit, some days are harder than others to find something new to be grateful for. Sometimes I can't think of something until the end of the day! But the great thing is, there's always something to be grateful for.

Here's my January Gratitude List:

  • Relaxing long drives 
  • Apps to help with meal planning 
  • Creating new goals 
  • Working on self improvement 
  • Learning more about my faith. 
  • Rainy day mornings 
  • Returning back to work 
  • Picking God Parents for my son
  • Finding new ways to organize! 
  • Being self sufficient 
  • My son saying "we're here! We're home!"
  • Staying on top of laundry, "a load a day keeps the chaos away!" - FlyLady 
  • Watching my son play with his Legos and being proud of his creations 
  • Munchkin starting to crawl 
  • Changing my son's name to his new name on all documents 
  • Seeing my son enjoy tumbling class 
  • Creating a new filing system 
  • Donating unused items 
  • Figuring out the type of parent I want to be 
  • My google calendars, what would I do without them?!
  • Watching the boys really interact and laugh together 
  • Slow cooker meals 
  • A clean house 
  • Budgeting Tools 
  • Financial Peace University 
  • Sharing my infertility story with understanding friends 
  • Nice people at church that play with my son. 
  • My son's big personality 
  • My MacBook Pro 
  • How feisty Munchkin is becoming 
  • Estate Planning - putting things in order for my kids.  
  • Finding peace in choosing guardians for my son 
  • Google Docs - keeping things organized & accessible 
  • Figuring out how to effectively use Dave Ramsey's Cash Allocation method 
  • Having a financial "buddy" to help me budget and hold me accountable 
  • Reorganizing my home office 
  • Making my kitchen more functional 
  • Watching my son play 
  • Making lists 
  • Making major financial changes
  • Figuring out a house cleaning schedule that works for me 
  • My son saying "it's Mama!" When I pick him up from daycare 
  • Adoption health care coverage for my son
  • Parenting books that help me be a better mama for my kids 
  • Sick days from work - so I can stay home w my kids when they're not well 
  • Making positive parenting adjustments 
  • Waking up early and getting a lot done before the boys wake up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment