Saturday, March 4, 2017

26 Weeks Pregnant

How far along: 26 Weeks. One more week until the 3rd Trimester! 

How big is baby: Kale. Ovia app: 

Weight Gain: +2 lb (with sneakers and clothes on). 

Stretch Marks: Nothing new. 

Symptoms: Having pretty bad hot flashes. Also, still feeling completely drained. I think I also might have experienced some Braxton Hicks (BH) contractions, but nothing for sure. A few lightning crotch episodes as well. 

Sleeping: Nothing "new," meaning I'm still not sleeping the best. 

Food cravings: Ice cream and chicken wings! 

Food aversions: None. 

Maternity Clothes: Nothing new. 

Movement: Feeling movement pretty consistently. Sometimes I can feel it on the outside, but not all the time. There was one day that I freaked a bit because I couldn't really feel baby boy moving as much as normal. I think he was higher up than he normally is and was maybe hiding under my anterior placenta. 

What I did / Got for Baby: The baby's co-sleeper arrived! But it came with the wrong leg extenders, so I had to return the leg extenders. I set up the co-sleeper already, so I could make sure everything was OK with it. I plan to connect it to my bed in April after I get the new/correct leg extenders. I'll finish my registry in April when I get the completion coupon on Amazon. 

I also ended up deciding to do the elective ultrasound. A friend said, "This is a once in a lifetime thing" and that got me thinking -- what the heck, I'll move forward and do it. Now I'm really excited about it! I have it scheduled for 3/25. 

What I miss: Having energy. 

Workouts: No, but I got out and walked a bit to attend an event. 

What I'm looking forward to: My next ultrasound. 

Best moment of the week: My son had his head on my tummy and he was talking to baby brother. Then baby boy must've kicked or something because my son jumped up and looked at my tummy suspiciously. LOL. I asked him if he felt baby brother and he said, "yeah." But he refused to put his head down on my tummy again. He did sing Twinkle Twinkle to the baby, which was really adorable. 

Rants/Raves: None this week. 

Appointments Next Week: None! 

No comments:

Post a Comment