Saturday, March 25, 2017

29 Weeks Pregnant!

How far along: 29 weeks. 9 weeks (63 days) to go for possible delivery at 38 weeks. Can't believe I'm only a week away from 30 weeks. For some reason THIRTY weeks feels like a big milestone. 

How big is baby: Acorn Squash. Ovia app: 

Weight Gain: +6 lbs. 

Stretch Marks: Getting a little more pronounced stretch marks now. My son even asked about them. 

Symptoms: Nothing new. Same old stuff: fatigue, aches/pains, tired, pregnancy brain, etc. 

Sleeping: Is it possible to get up even MORE at night time? Argh. It seems that 12am / 2am / 4am are my peeing hours. Hard to make it more than 2 hours without getting up. With having to get up so much, my sleep is suffering big time. Insomnia and just a hard time winding down and going to sleep in the first place. 

Food cravings: The never ending chocolate craze...!!! Argh. 

Food aversions: No. 

Maternity Clothes: Nothing new. 

Movement: Baby boy has had very strong movements this week, where it sometimes feels like it rocks my entire body! It also feels like he's everywhere all at the same time. I always wonder what he's doing in there. 

What I did / Got for Baby: This week went by so fast. No specific baby tasks progress. I think I've done all I could do until mid-April or so. 

What I miss: Eating without guilt! 

Workouts: :( 

What I'm looking forward to: Finishing all the baby prep stuff. 

Best moment of the week: I went grocery shopping with my son and he rode in one of those "car" carts. He looked at the spot next to him and asked me, "Where's baby brother?" Like baby brother normally sits there or something. LOL. I told him, "Baby brother's in Mama's tummy." Then we got back to, "Ma ate baby brother? Ma, why did you eat my baby brother?" Got to love how 3 year olds think. 

Rants/Raves: Just a general rant. Going into the office this week was so exhausting!! Almost felt like I was hit by a train. Getting up at 4am when I'm having insomnia and not sleeping that well in general, then the one hour commute, then having after work appointments for my son or me -- I'm just so tired. I'm so tired of being tired! 

Appointments Next Week: 3/28 MFM diabetes follow-up and I have my birthing class next Saturday 4/1! 

No comments:

Post a Comment