Wednesday, April 20, 2016

FET #1 (Cycle 9): Transfer Day!

Today I had my FET. One 5-day frozen blastocyst was transferred back home. Here's a picture of my embryo. They did assisted hatching and you can see where it's coming out already. 


The transfer experience was similar to my IVF #2 experience, so I won't get into too much details. The only difference this time is one of my friends came into the transfer room with me. It was nice to share that experience with someone and maybe get some positive juju for my embie to stick.

It's weird how "normal" doing all this IVF stuff is. Even the transfer, it was like business-as-usual. I was pretty emotional today when the embryo was placed in, I almost cried. But other than knowing my embie is home right now, I don't feel any different.

I'm actually hoping I can keep my mind off of it and not stress out too much during the TWW. All I can do right now is pray and hope and pray some more. There's nothing else that can be done. Now, I wait and see...

Next Steps:

  • 4/25/16: Blood work to check Progesterone and E2 levels. 
  • 4/29/16: Beta Test 

For more details on my IVF process, see my IVF Calendar/Timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment