Thursday, August 18, 2016

FET 2 (Cycle #11): Medication Arrived

I had an interesting medication situation this cycle. I had to order from 3 different pharmacies (since my old insurance is going away).

Order #1 (Old Pharmacy)

Ordered: Lupron, Medrol, Vivelle Patches, Progesterone Suppositories. It arrived today:


The box is so small compared to the IVF full retrieval box! Not many meds.

Order #2 (Local Pharmacy)

For the FET, I have to take a Diazepam/Valium an hour before the procedure. They don't carry that at the speciality pharmacy, so I ordered it with my local pharmacy.

Order #3 (New Pharmacy)

Progesterone In Oil (PIO) has a short shelf-life of about 30 days. Since I'm not starting PIO until next month, there was no point in ordering it now as it would just go bad. So, I need to place an order with the new pharmacy for delivery sometime next month. I still need to call them, going to try getting that done tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the Endometrial Scratch, which has me freaking out a bit. Trying not to over think it and just go with it. This is my first time doing that... Hopefully it won't be too painful! Also, hoping it'll do the trick to help for a successful FET.

Next Steps: 
  • 8/19/16: Injections Training, Consent Forms, Cycle Pay Day, and Endometrial Scratch
Click the hyperlink for more details on FET #2IVF Cycles, or TTC journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment