Monday, August 1, 2016

Gratitude: July 2016

Man, July didn't go as planned... at all! Really had a hard time on some days trying to find something to add to my Gratitude project list. Luckily life is still full of joy and the small things do add up. Here's my gratitude list for July 2016:

  • Fresh fruit 
  • Play dates with close friends 
  • A clean house 
  • A peaceful day at home 
  • Going to bed early 
  • Productive work days 
  • My son’s singing voice 
  • Making new measurable goals  
  • Starting to teach my son about money 
  • My son enjoying his friend’s birthday party 
  • How happy my son is every single day 
  • Bonding with co-workers 
  • Greeting my son at daycare, hearing his happy voice and seeing his smiling face 
  • Getting distracted by an audio book 
  • Shopping with my son 
  • Fun days at the zoo in the summer 
  • Trying new breakfast places with my son 
  • Cooking a nice dinner 
  • My son playing and using different voices in pretend play 
  • Hearing about my son's dreams first thing in the morning 
  • Taking a long afternoon nap 
  • Finding TWO new series to read! 
  • Watching my son have fun and be brave at a new play place 
  • Spending time with foster parent friends 
  • Reading free books from the library 
  • Praying with my son 
  • YNAB software, helping me get out of debt 
  • Easy meal dinners 
  • Payday!
  • Rediscovering old music that I love 
  • Making progress on my goals 

No comments:

Post a Comment