Tuesday, August 9, 2016

FET 2 (Cycle #11): Possible Delay?

I'm switching insurances for my FET cycle, since my old employer's insurance expires this month. I had infertility coverage under the new insurance (with my past employer in 2014-15). But apparently, they have to re-authorize me. In order to re-authorize me for infertility benefits, I need to do Day 3 testing or have had testing in the last 6 months.

The problem? I am passed Day 3 in my cycle and I'm already on Birth Control pills. The last time I did Day 3 testing was in October 2015, way more than 6 months ago. 

So, they might not approve my infertility benefits... Which would mean that I would have to delay my FET for another month. 

Does it ever get any easier??? :( 

They might make an exception since I'm not doing a fresh cycle, I'm doing a FET and I've been under the care of my RE for the last 2 years. Right now, I'm just waiting to see what will happen and if they'll give the green light on insurance coverage. 

Honestly though... it's upsetting. Delaying another month would just suck. After the month I had in July, I just wanted this FET cycle to go smoothly. No such luck so far. Ugh. 

Wish I could get a break. Now, the wait for what the insurance will do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment