Saturday, December 3, 2016

13 Weeks Pregnant

This week was not what I expected. I thought that once I got to 13 weeks, that I would have less worries, but with the "high risk" screening for trisomies 18/13 - I just find myself in a whole entire world of worry and concerns. I really hope that it's all a "worry for nothing" thing and that my baby is OK. None-the-less, I'm going to continue to track the pregnancy and see how things go along the way. 

How far along: 13 weeks

How big is baby: A Lemon. Via app: 



Weight Gain:  -4 lbs

Stretch Marks: Nope. 

Symptoms: I feel almost "normal" right now. The only thing is I get really tired quickly when things get busy. The other thing is I get horrible hunger pains! I'll be fine and then I'll need to eat quickly. But then I end up not being able to eat that much. 

Sleeping: Still tossing and turning at night. Getting side-sores. Seriously considering getting a pregnancy pillow, maybe it'll help? 

Food cravings: Chocolate... 

Food aversions: No food aversions anymore! Going to see if I can actually cook raw meat though. Wish me luck. 

Maternity Clothes: Pants and loving them still. I want to buy more. My pre-pregnancy size in maternity clothes is one size too big, oddly. So, I think I want to go down a size and buy a few more pants. My regular pants still "fit" and everything, they just feel confining. 

Movement: Nope, too early still. 

What I did / Got for Baby: Nothing this week. 

What I miss: having less anxiety. 

Workouts: Will my schedule ever lighten up to fit workouts in??? 

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the baby move. 

Best moment of the week: Finding the baby's heartbeat on my home doppler. It took awhile to find it, but once I saw the 161 bpm - I knew I finally found my little one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment