Saturday, April 8, 2017

31 Weeks Pregnant - Entering my 8th Month

How far along: 31 weeks, officially entering my 8th month! I have 6-7 weeks (42-49 days) to go for potential delivery between 37-38 weeks.

How big is baby: Asparagus or cabbage. Ovia app: 


Weight Gain:  +8 lbs 

Stretch Marks: Nothing new. 

Symptoms: I experienced some reflux this week --- so, so gross!!! Very gassy. Also, I got this really weird "twitch" on my left thumb for one day. It just kept twitching uncontrollably. Can be related to pregnancy carpal tunnel or it could be that the baby was sitting on a nerve? Who knows. It hasn't come back since that day. 

Sleeping: Insomnia galore...!! Ugh. Naps are my friend though, when I manage to actually fall asleep. 

Food cravings: Coffee and chocolate. My baby boy is going to have funny taste buds. 

Food aversions: None. 

Maternity Clothes: Some of my regular clothes that were working in the pregnancy aren't working that well anymore. Also, my maternity pants aren't feeling that comfortable anymore -- something about where they hit on my stomach at the bottom, making it feel squished. I refuse to buy more maternity pants this close to the end of the pregnancy! Fingers crossed I can manage with my wardrobe. 

Movement: I think I've felt the baby hiccup this week! There were a few days where I felt a constant little bump for a few minutes. Kinda cool! He still has some very strong movements and I'm feeling his legs under my ribs more. I think it's getting a bit tight in there for him. 

What I did / Got for Baby: I Pre-registered at the hospital online! Yay for that. 

What I miss: Having a normal brain. Pregnancy brain is a real thing and it's soooo annoying! 

Workouts: sadly, no. 

What I'm looking forward to: My growth ultrasound and to qualify for my Amazon completion discount, which I become eligible for next week!! 

Best moment of the week: Seeing baby boy on the elective ultrasound. 

Rants/Raves: Rant. I have so many appointments! It's getting harder to juggle everything. 

Rave. It's nice to have friends willing to help me watch my son so I can take all these weekend classes! I really appreciate the help and my son has so much fun hanging with them. 

Appointments Next Week: 4/11 MFM Growth Ultrasound and Diabetes Discussion. Getting my DTAP shot as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment