Friday, April 28, 2017

33w+6d: Weekly OB + NST

The OB appointment went relatively well. I always feel like I'm forgetting something though, like I should be asking more questions or having more discussion about something. My stats: 

Weight: +15 lbs 
Blood Pressure: 102/72

The NST is interesting because it's not always easy to get it on "right." Baby boy will sometimes move and then they lose the signal, then they have to readjust things, and then that makes me stay on for longer. 

Good news, all looks well on the NST. No signs of contractions or anything. 

I brought in my FMLA paperwork for them to complete. They said they'll complete it in the week and give me a copy next appointment. I also had to fill out some paperwork for them. This is my first time doing anything related to FMLA / Leaves of Absence / Short Term disability stuff. I just hope I'm doing everything right. I received paperwork from my company and it has a checklist. But to be honest, the checklist isn't very clear or succinct on when things need to be done. I'm going to have to call on a few of the "to do" items. 

We also discussed induction date. I was really hoping to get my induction day at this appointment. No such luck. My OB said they like to schedule the inductions the "same month" that they're happening. So, she said they'll schedule it at my NEXT appointment for sure. For sure? That's what they said last week. Argh. I just really want a date so I can inform work, get everything arranged for my son, and really start mentally preparing. 

Hopefully next week I will get a REAL date! Let's see. 

Next Steps: 5/5 Weekly OB + NST appointment -- get induction date and receive FMLA paperwork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment