Friday, April 7, 2017

30w+6d: Elective 3D/4D Ultrasound, Take 2

I had the re-do of my Elective 3D/4D Ultrasound. Unfortunately, it didn't go any differently than the first time! Baby boy likes to bury his face in my placenta, so it's hard to get any face pictures. He moved his body around, but refused to move his face out of the placenta. Maybe that means he'll be a cuddle bear once he's born? :) He's also pretty far down in my pelvis, maybe making it harder for him to move around? Not sure.

So, no cool amazing pictures of his little face. We were able to get some left-side pictures of his face, but nothing on the right.

The video was pretty cool though, since you could see him moving a bit. I got to see him yawn and stretch and see him punch me! Got to see his cute cheek, which looks like it'll be very pinch-able :)

In hindsight, doing the elective U/S was not really worth it for me! I guess if I got the face pictures I hoped for, I would've thought it was worth it.

Oh well, not what I expected - but still glad I got the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment