Tuesday, April 25, 2017

33w+3d: Weekly MFM + BPP

My MFM appointments have been going relatively quickly! Which is a big change, they normally take FOREVER. Stats:

Weight: +15 lbs
Blood Pressure: 110/66

The BPP went relatively quickly. They were able to see everything they needed to see and I think we were done within 15 minutes or so. Baby boy is still head-down and looks perfect! No pictures or anything, he was facing my back and we couldn't see his face.

The diabetes consults are getting so difficult. Work and life just feel extremely busy and I just haven't been able to log and eat well. I just wish there was a way to hit the pause button or something. Insulin changes:

Morning: Humulin N 40 iu, Humulin 18 iu
Evening (before dinner): Humulin R 20 or 22 iu
Evening (before bed): Humulin N 64 iu

I'm still having major needle aversions when doing my shots... It's such a stressor. My MFM did say she was OK with me scheduling induction at 38 weeks vs 37 weeks, which is good news! She doesn't see any issues with baby boy. We'll see what happens at the 36 week appointment though, because that's when they'll decide if a C-Section is necessary or not.

Next Steps: 5/2 weekly BPP and Diabetes consult

No comments:

Post a Comment