Monday, May 4, 2015

Little Guy Says...

It's so wonderful watching Little Guy grow up. Especially now that his personality is developing so quickly and he's starting to develop language. He is such a big boy toddler now :) It's hard to express the joy that I get from experiencing this time with him. Having him since he was a newborn and all the uncertainty around his health... to seeing him hit milestone after milestone and watch him figure things out. It brings joyous tears to my eyes.

Anytime I'm having a bad day, I just look into his little blue eyes and hear his sweet voice and it reminds me just how blessed I am.

One of my favorite things is good morning and good night time. When Little Guy wakes up, he talks to his stuffed animals - hugs - and kisses them. I like listening to him figure out words and see how loving he is to his stuffed animals. At good night time, he practices talking some more - saying things and laughing at himself, as he falls asleep. Last night I was watching him on the baby monitor and he was talking to his stuffed dog and said "Mine!" really loud over and over again. :) When he first started saying "Mine" I was a little worried, but turns out that it's good for him to identify things as his. Who knew?

Some things that Little Guy says: 

"Hi" with a little wave.

"Bye-Bye" with a little wave.

"No, no, no - Stop it!" wagging his little index finger. 

"Mine!

"Bless you." and pretends to sneeze. 

"Poo-poo" and points to his diaper. Then "Ew Poo Poo Yucky". 

"Pee pee"

"Mikey Mouse" and points to his diaper with Mikey Mouse on it. 

"Elmo" when he has the toy Elmo or book.

"More" while eating and hands me his plate.

"Gentle" when petting the pets.

"Help" this one was new today! It took me awhile to get it, he was saying "He-elp".

No comments:

Post a Comment