Monday, January 12, 2015

Back to the Gym...!

I wasn't able to work out as much as I would've liked last week. There was a lot going on with regards to appointments (for me and for Little Guy).

BUT - I was back TODAY for Zumba. I have to say, I feel sooooooo good after I work out... I really do! I just love Zumba. I missed it so much. It's like a long-lost friend.

This week isn't looking "clearer" or anything, with Little Miss possibly arriving any day now. However, I do believe I'll be able to work out 4x's this week - with two of those being Zumba. So yippee for that!

It's been so long since I've consistently worked out... that I forgot how much my body loves to move and feels so rejuvenated after I have a nice workout session. Now, just to get the discipline to do my "at home" workouts. THOSE are a challenge because I actually have to FORCE myself to do it. Not as fun as Zumba. LOL.

I feel good. Just need to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment