Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Busy Day Today...!! Good stuff!


Today is a busy-busy-busy day!
  • First, I have to go into the office for a meeting and am presenting a speech...! 
  • Then, I go for my consultation at the Fertility Clinic and get ALL my test results. I already have my list of questions to ask. 
  • Then, I pick up Little Miss from the shelter! 
  • Then, I pick up Little Guy from daycare. 
  • Then, Little Guy's Case Manager comes for his monthly visit. 
  • Then, I'm having groceries delivered. Yes... I have my groceries delivered! It frees up time when I have days like this :) 
THEN, hopefully the little ones go to sleep OK! So that *I* can sleep! 

Hoping for the test results to come back good... Trying not to focus on it as much. But it's difficult. Also, hoping Little Miss adjusts well. Really excited to pick her up and start getting to know her :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment