Monday, January 5, 2015

Bloodwork Abnormal

Received a phone call from the Fertility Clinic. Looks like my bloodwork I had done last week came back a bit "abnormal".... EEK! I swear, I freaked out when I heard that message. I called the nurse back to get a better explanation. She said that the bloodwork came back abnormal, but it may have been due to me being dehydrated.

Hmmm... who knew that dehydration can cause abnormalities in blood results? Well, now I know -- DRINK YOUR WATER!!

They're going to re-do my bloodwork on Wednesday when I go in for my other test... They want to make sure it WAS in deed due to dehydration and that I'm not anemic or something...

Praying that the second blood test comes back normal and that it was indeed just me needing to drink more water....

You bet - I'm going to be drinking MORE WATER from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment