Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Moments

Sometimes we are in such a rush in life, we forget the small things that just make us smile. Almost everything my Little Guy does makes me smile :) Here are a few super adorable things he's started doing lately. 

When I sing a song before bed, he puts his forhead to mine and hums along. 

When I ask him "where are your ears?" He puts his finger IN my ear! 

When I ask him "where are your eyes?" He pokes MY eyes!!

When I ask him "where is your nose?" He sticks his finger IN my nose! 

When he does these things, he laughs :) 

Yesterday we were home, just the two of us. He sat on the couch with me and cuddled at my side and just started "talking". 

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I was listening to him on the baby monitor -- singing and talking to his stuffed animals. 

Moments like this, I don't want to forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment