Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hysteroscopy Surgery Scheduled

My Hysteroscopy Surgery is scheduled for 2/12/15 in the morning. I have to admit... I'm nervous. I almost wish I could back out of it! I guess technically I *can*... But I won't... <sigh> 

I received my period (AF) this morning and that's when I'm supposed to call to schedule the surgery. I'm also a little sick with a sore throat, coughing, and runny nose. They are hoping that my symptoms will be gone by surgery day. If not, I'll need to reschedule. I don't want anymore delays, so I'm hoping for the best! 

Also, since they weren't able to get me in next week for surgery - they are starting me back up on Birth Control pills to stop ovulation, I'm assuming. So, back on the pill I go. 

This is all such an odd process to me. So much to do. Some people don't have issues having babies and get pregnant so easily. Who knows, maybe if I were married and was trying - maybe I wouldn't have any issues getting pregnant. But that's not my circumstance and I have to focus on the here and now. Single woman wanting to have a baby. Got to do what I got to do. Which would be easier without the surgery part!!! EEK. =-( 

Here's the schedule: 
  • 1/30: Start BC pills
  • 2/2: Pre-Opp 
  • 2/9: call if I'm still sick 
  • 2/12: Hysteroscopy 
  • 1-2 weeks after 2/12: Post Opp 
THEN, HOPEFULLY in March -- first IUI cycle! Here's to hoping everything goes smoothly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment